- Working closely with corporate secretaries to make sure that all activities are done properly including meetings of shareholders & boards of directors,…
- Prior experience in either regulatory compliance, company secretary, governance or related corporate activity.
- Good analytical skills and accuracy are a must.
- You are either a fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA) or Chartered Secretary (ICSA);
- For our headquarters in Luxembourg, we are searching for a veteran…
- Support the Company Secretary in Organising Annual/Extraordinary General Meetings and Board Meetings.
- Do you have an administrative experience?
- A minimum of 4+ years experience as a Company Secretary / Corporate Governance professions, at least some of which must have been acquired in Luxembourg.
- The successful candidate will have legal educational background with a degree in law and ideally a company secretary qualification.
- The Lawyer reports to the Head of Unit and to the Head of Division, who in turn reports to the Secretary General and Head of the Legal Service.
- To keep statutory books, including registers of members, directors and secretaries as well as the register of shareholders if applicable.
- The Senior Analyst, Client services for Domiciliary Services/Company Secretary (“SA”) reports into his/her Team Leader and manages the daily activities of…
- Manpower is recruiting for one of its clients in Luxembourg, an European Institution:
- Legal and Administrative Assistant (M/W).
- In similar or related tasks);
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.