You refined by:
Amazon Web Services EMEA Sarl (undo)
- Strong interest in a technology sales career.
- Selling experience, preferably in business to business technology sales.
- Overview of the Internship Role.
- Extensive technology related sales or business development experience.
- Experience in creating, running strategic sales campaigns and success in new account…
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business, economics, or related field.
- Several years of relevant Finance experience, with demonstrated ability to…
- Collaborating with sales teams to define adoption strategies.
- You will work very closely with sales leadership to establish technical credibility and develop…
- You will work both strategically and tactically and use your exceptional analytical experience to create joint marketing programs with Public Sector partners to…
- Typically cross-functional collaboration includes sales leadership, vertical business development teams, solutions architecture, marketing, partners,…
- Be a go-to sales resource and sales liaison between cloud intelligence and the field.
- Lead cross-functional projects targeted at optimizing sales effectiveness.
- BA/BS degree in Operations, Finance, or Economics.
- Extensive experience in complex business analysis.
- Extensive experience with Excel Modeling.
- 5 or more years in consultative technical sales or professional services with a proven track record of success.
- ML and AI are rapidly growing in importance.
- You and your team will engage and collaborate with the AWS sales and business development teams to drive program outreach.
We have removed 3 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.