You refined by:
Amazon EU SARL (undo)
- World-class retail brands and individual Sellers increase their sales and reach new customers by leveraging the power of the Amazon e-commerce platform.
- We help to increase sales and customer engagement and improve targeting and marketing efficiency.
- Bachelor’ s degree in mathematics, statistics, operational…
- The aim is to make all products available for sale to any country in the language and currency of the customer’s choice.
- Able to work in a diverse team.
- 3 years of working experience in sales or key account management.
- As part of the role, the Key Account Manager will need to analyze sales and traffic data to…
- Driving organization-wide understanding of traffic data, such as attribution logics, customer journeys, and sales.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- 3+ years of hands-on industry experience in in business intelligence, data mining, statistical analyses.
- Record of delivering large analytical solutions with…
- Demonstrated success in exceeding sales targets using a consultative, solutions-focused approach.
- Manage additional projects around our newly launched Paid…
- Our ideal candidate will have extensive sales and marketing experience, be able to analyze forecasting and sales data, be able to negotiate deals and to propose…
- As part of this role, you will collaborate with marketing, sales and product organizations to ensure we promote the service to the right target audience and…
- Amazon is investing heavily in building a world class advertising business and we are responsible for defining and delivering a collection of self-service…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.