risk management jobs
- Working with a variety of professional actors such as management companies, transfer agents, custodians, domiciliary agents;
- Degrees/Field of Study required:
- Applying valuation techniques and risk modeling in order to help institutions better measure risk and improve the effectiveness of their risk management…
- You will have learnt to anticipate for and mitigate risks.
- Previous working knowledge of project management tools (Gantt charts, document sharing etc.) is a…
- A nationally recognised certification (Prince 2 or APM) in project management and experience of managing projects.
- To design, prepare dashboards and metrics.
- Six or more years of experience in project management.
- Skilled in estimating and common project management desktop tools.
- Assists in the staffing of projects.
- Advise our clients to achieve their IT governance and IT risk management objectives.
- Help our clients manage information technology risks.
- Four Conducting Officers and a Business Manager were appointed as well as further resources in operations and distribution, risk and compliance, and portfolio…
- 5 to 8 years of experience in financial risk management, with a focus on market or credit risk management.
- Solve complex problems related to finance and risk on…
- Understanding of technology risk management and control principles.
- Scope and effectiveness of change management programs linked to improving the operational…
- Our risk management experts have hands-on experience in information security, business continuity management and crisis management, covering aspects as risk…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.