- Background in risk management subjects is an advantage.
- Prior professional experience in banking/finance and/or risk management would be an advantage;
- Key skills; 4-5 years' financial risk management experience within asset management or bankingStrong Fund Management and Regulation experience in…
- Are you into being part of an international asset management company?
- Would you like to boost your career and work in a challenging environment?
- The firm’s risk management framework and governance structure are intended to provide comprehensive controls and ongoing management of the major risks inherent…
Macquarie Group Limited
- Macquarie Asset Management is a full-service asset manager, offering a diverse range of products including securities investment management, infrastructure and…
- Effective data management in connection with cases in restructuring before default.
- At least four years of higher education/master (BAC+4/5) in economics,…
Albert Cliff Ltd
- Identifies and escalates significant risks and incident, risk management mind-set,.
- Proactively advise and present recommendations on complex credit risk issues…
- Gain industry and risk management knowledge through daily business interactions and work assignments.
- Support preparation of portfolio, risk and liquidity…
- Working with a variety of professional actors such as management companies, transfer agents, custodians, domiciliary agents;
- Degrees/Field of Study required:
Willis Towers Watson
- Supporting the RMD, Western Europe, Global Captive Practice, delivers directional management including financial and operational responsibility for the relevant…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.