risk management jobs
- As a risk modeler you willbe responsible for developing, monitoring and validating all credit risk modelsfor the business.
- Fluency in French and English.
- Institution of a program of IT asset risk management;
- Perform Cybersecurity risks assessments (e.g. impacts and likelihood) to confirm or update risk levels;
- Work on dedicated risk management internal projects in relation to risk measurement techniques and internal risk models, with a focus on market, liquidity and…
- Support in preparing risk management presentations.
- Support the drafting of risk policies and procedures.
- Partnering with the Portfolio Management team - Review…
- Assist our clients in the production of different risk reports (internal or regulatory risk reporting).
- Assist our clients with the implementation of sound risk…
- Manage triggered risks and project related issues.
- Identify project risks and develop appropriate mitigation plans.
- Plans, performs and schedules own work.
- Risk management: 3 years (Preferred).
- You already have 3+ to 10 years of experience in risk and a good understanding of how risk models (PD, LDG & EAD), data…
- Designing and implementing credit risk management solutions for our banking clients, both locally and internationally.
- Knowledge in SAS/R/Matlab is a plus.
VP Bank (Luxembourg) SA
- Responsible for local testing, implementation and follow up on product management.
- It specialises in asset management services for private individuals,…
- À propos d'Indosuez Wealth Management.
- Indosuez Wealth Management est la marque mondiale de gestion de fortune du Groupe Crédit Agricole, 13ème banque au monde…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.