risk management jobs
- Review operational and strategic risks with subject matter experts and management as part of the self-assessment process;
- Strong knowledge of operational risk management tools;
- The Risk Manager will be responsible for risk management and compliance activities within the office:
- Good knowledge of risk management.
- Overseeing the risk management and reporting.
- Our client is a management company.
- University degree in Finance or Economics.
- Analysing tax issues and risk identification.
- Liaising with notaries, lawyers and wealth management experts.
- Conducting regular research on civil & tax law.
- Ensuring risk management oversight and compliance to regulatory obligations and Group policy are key elements of this role.
- You will manage a team of 6 people;
- Drafting and management of corporate documents, correspondence and administrative forms as well as proofreading documents and contracts.
- Relevant experience with risk, compliance or data protection – experience in risk management or in a Senior position.
- Support and Manage the compliance team.
- You have experience in risk management;
- Monitoring technical performance of reinsurance vehicles;
- Managing and coordinating global reinsurance programs inward…
- Represent the management company towards the fund boards.
- Giving support with business development and providing the best matching between the business fund's…
We have removed 18 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.