- Reporting to the local management team, the receptionist/ office assistant is a vital member of the Luxembourg team, providing flawless service to both internal…
- As an experienced Change Manager, reporting to the Holding Head of HR, you will be in charge of leading change management and coordinating change activities and…
- Responsible for ensuring all routine processing is completed in an accurate manner to satisfy strict monthly deadlines.
- Monthly recharges to the companies.
- To support in coordinating and facilitating the development and delivery of effective learning & development programs, performance management cycle and…
- You have a solid legal background and at least 1 year’ experience in the legal/corporate department of a fiduciary or have worked in a law firm or had an in…
- Providing support on KYC/AML requests/matters in relation to the legal entities domiciled in the company’s Real Estate Investment office in Luxembourg as well…
- Liaison between different international teams;
- Oversight responsibilities over cleaning and security contractors;
- Processing monthly expense claims, using KDS;
- Be the main point of operational contact for all levels of assigned Financial Intermediary relationships.
- Support Financial Intermediary needs on a daily basis,…
- Assist with the execution, scanning and saving of transaction/incorporation documents;
- Organize the transaction related board meetings – organize relevant…
- You have some experience in corporate administration or reception within a fiduciary, law firm or corporate department in Luxembourg.
- Based in Luxembourg, the Staff Fund Controller will report to the Fund Accounting Controller and will assist with the management and controlling of a portfolio…
- Drive or support multidimensional and / or complex initiatives;
- Manage and structure several projects or clients;
- Commercial flair and client-oriented attitude.
- This is a great opportunity to join a mutlinational company with business in various industries (telecommunication, retail, infrastructure, ports).
- You will report directly to the Finance Manager and will be joining a team of 4 people.
- Your main responsibilities will be:
- As a member of the Risk team, your role is to develop the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Framework and to implement it by advising and assisting the business…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.