- A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying…
- You manage meeting and event organization, travel arrangements;
- While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based…
- A career within External Audit services, will provide you with the opportunity to provide a range of Assurance services and business advice to a variety of…
- Ability and willingness to travel (on demand) and to work outside normal hours as required to travel to and stay at customer/partner sites.
Simmons & Simmons LLP
- Organising travel arrangements for lawyers and staff;
- Established since 2015 in the Grand Duchy, Simmons & Simmons Luxembourg services the requirements of its…
- In the globalised market, employees are more than ever required to work cross-border or remotely to meet corporate and client's needs.
- As an intern you will:
US Department of the Army
- Occasional travel - 20% TDY requirement.
- Duty travel expected, in accordance with NATO policy, in support of NAC-approved operations and missions, on a case-by…
- A career in our Real Estate Consulting - Client Services practice, within General Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help clients…
- Located at the very heart of Europe, and as such the ideal starting place to travel in Europe, Luxembourg is known by its diversity, amazing nature and…
- Our Market Research Centre , based out of Luxembourg, is expanding and we are looking for people who are eager to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.