- Provide administrative support: travel arrangements, hotel reservations, checking invoices, expense reports, copies, scanning documents, day to day update of…
- Located at the very heart of Europe, and as such the ideal starting place to travel in Europe, Luxembourg is known by its diversity, amazing nature and…
- A career within External Audit services, will provide you with the opportunity to provide a range of Assurance services and business advice to a variety of…
- Ability to travel and spend extended time at customer sites (10-20% travel possible).
- 3+ years in a product/program management role in a relevant industry.
- This position requires travel of up to 40%.
- Machine Learning (ML) has been strategic to Amazon from the early years.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- This role is based in Luxembourg and will involve travel to the United States.
- Top University degree, preferably in a technical / engineering discipline.
- Organise and/or coordinate meetings and business trips/missions, including travel arrangements, administrative preparation and follow-up as well as preparation…
- Flexible to local and international travel.
- Are you a fresh graduate with a huge interest for emerging technologies ?
- Passionate about the latest technologies.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 40%.
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, program management, engineering, business or equivalent…
- Ability to work autonomously and to travel in line with business requirements.
- Our client is a major international group, present in more than 170 countries…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.