- Some travel may be required.
- Qualified lawyer with excellent academic record.
- Post-qualification legal experience in an international law firm.
- Willingness to travel internationally is required;
- For our office in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a GROUP FINANCIAL CONTROLLER.
- 5+ years of experience in Logistics/Supply Chain program and/or account management.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- Professional fluency in English is required.
- Travel: This is a position that requires significant travel across Europe, up to 40% of the time.
- 10+ years of relevant experience.
Tiger Recruitment Ltd
- Extensive diary managementDaily correspondence and email managementInternational and frequent travel co-ordination – keeping on top of changes, providing…
- Availability to travel internationally by 40% of the time.
- Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such…
- Domestic and global travel may be required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, or other related fields.
- Some travel required (10-20%).
- 5-7 years’ experience in IT as a Systems Administrator, Software Developer or Software Engineer.
- Ability to travel up to 30% within Europe.
- To support Alter Domus product growth and vertical integration strategy, we are looking for an experienced Technical…
- Organising meetings, events and travels.
- We are a truly global organisation with lawyers located in more than 40 countries throughout the Americas, Europe, the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.