You refined by:
- Approximately 70% travel within the EMEA in addition 5 % of global travel is required.
- Are you looking to join a world-class manufacturing organization?
- You will be working at one of our world class Service Centers; however, you will have the opportunity to travel to other locations to assist and learn when…
- Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder…
- Work on international project with the possibility to travel depending on your expectation.
- At Deloitte Digital Luxembourg, we help organizations understand the…
- Your post may involve limited amount of travel for negotiations and signatures of legal documentation.
- The EIB, the European Union's bank, is seeking to recruit…
Arendt & Medernach
- Preparation of business trips (contact with travel agencies, hotel reservations);
- Arendt & Medernach is the leading independent business law firm in Luxembourg.
- This position is located at our Service Center; however, the role will require travel as needed and directed by management.
- Coordinates all logistics of training schedule, including travel, and preps trainer ahead of sessions.
- This role can be based in London or Luxembourg and…
- The Director of Sales is responsible for planning and coordinating the sales and marketing activities of France and other Western European territories by…
- Willingness to travel (up to 20%).
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, supply chain, finance or similar field.
- MBA or Master’s degree.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.