Arendt & Medernach
- Arendt Services, which is part of Arendt & Medernach, the largest law firm in Luxembourg, is regulated by the Luxembourg supervisory authority (CSSF –…
- In order to successfully perform your duties, you will work with one or several experienced secretaries, giving you the opportunity to perform a variety of…
Ergon Recruitment (Luxemburg)
- As a legal secretary, you will provide administrative support for lawyers, and help with the day-to-day tasks involved in running a law firm:
- Provide cover for team absence and assisting other assistants/secretaries, as required.
- Who we’re looking for.
- We’re a global investment manager.
- As a Paralegal Assistant (m/f), you will provide our regulated and non-regulated fund clients with a wide range of corporate secretary services and…
- The Luxembourg office of Dechert LLP is seeking a bilingual legal secretary (French and English).
- The bilingual legal secretary provides secretarial and…
- Support our secretaries in their day-to-day administrative and organisational duties (e.g. document production, management of correspondence and internal phone…
- Our client is a world leading asset manager, and they are looking for a talented legal company secretary / corporate governance professional to join a growing…
- Relevant experience as a personal assistant, secretary or administrative assistant in law firm, notary office, fiduciary or renowned firm.
Michael Page LU
- Significant previous experience of working in a company secretary role in financial services (min 3-5 years), preferably in the investment management industry.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.