- Parties, and keep an updated client risk rating.
- Due Diligence Analyst – Career Progression – Autonomous Role.
- Conduct ongoing due diligence visits of 3.
- Minimizes risks linked to mono / few sourcing situations.
- Contributes to the risk profile evaluation for the Category of responsibility.
- Who we are looking for:
- Recommends course of action to mitigate risk and ensures that appropriate standards are established and published.
- Being curious, invest time to master yourend-to-end product processes and stay up to date on markets trends, risks andproduct information.
- Notifier les gérants/risk manager selon la procédure définie avec la société de gestion/les dirigeants si le dépassement est avéré ;
- Bac + 5 / M2 et plus.
- Positive attitude to change and high risk/controls mindset.
- Responsibility to spot, act on and minimize risks within the business.
- Supply Chain Analytics teams are transversal centers of expertise, composed of engineers, analysts, scientists, technical program managers and developers.
- Perform risk analyses related to foreign exchange and interest rate risk as required by both Amazon Treasury and other internal business partners.
- Accountability and decision making, the ability to be responsible for evaluating options and presenting recommendations on initiatives which will have a…
- Are you interested to be part of a well-known Private Bank established at Kirchberg (Luxembourg)?
- Strong of almost a century of experience, our partner is…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.