- Prior experience in financial analysis, the interpretation of financial and legal documentation and quantitative financial skills is a requirement;
- You hold a Master degree in Law, Finance, Computer Science or another quantitative discipline.
- Regulatory Affairs Coordinator (m/f).
- You leverage your quantitative background to develop and test theoretical frameworks and design experiments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- You are currently working towards a university degree in a quantitative field, such as Business Administration/Intelligence, Finance, Economics, Computer…
- Our Financial Engineer Consultants are part of a dedicated international network of quantitative analysts and business professionals with practical knowledge…
- A Masters Degree in a highly quantitative field (Computer Science, Machine Learning, Operational Research, Statistics, Mathematics, etc.).
- You have a MS or Phd degree in Maths/Statistics/Computer Science or related quantitative.
- Our different IT teams take care of various aspects around the…
- You are a problem solver with good quantitative and analytical skills.
- Trainee - Private Equity Fund Accounting #150175.
- Please apply via our career-portal.
- Strong skills in quantitative modelling and financial analysis methodologies are required.
- The role requires proven ability to develop, enhance, automate, and…
Banque et Caisse d'Epargne de l'Etat
- En vue de renforcer son Service Comptabilité, Contrôle et Budgets, Spuerkeess recherche activement.
- Un Gestionnaire des Reportings Réglementaires (m/f).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.