Intesa San Paolo
- Intesa Sanpaolo is the banking group leader in Italy.
- Assisting more than 11,1 milion of retail customers through a network of 4400 branches, it significantly…
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated business savvy, analytical and quantitative skills.
- Estimated Travel Percentage (%): Up to 25%.
Finance & Operational Recruitment
- For serious consideration for the Actuarial Analyst vacancy you should have an excellent academic record in a quantitative field, preferably actuarial science…
- University degree, preferably in a quantitative subject (e.g. Mathematics, Physics, Statistics), complemented by relevant exposure to finance or risk management…
Albert Cliff Ltd
- Analytical, quantitative and problem solving skills.
- Are you interested in joining a fast-growing corporate bank?
- Knowledge of documentation and risk issues,.
Luxembourg Findel Airport
- We are continuously looking for new challenges in the various quantitative fields.
- If you have a quantitative background and a few years working experience in…
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in a quantitative field such as Information Systems, Computer Science, Operations Research, Statistics, Mathematics etc.
- You are currently working towards a 2+ years university degree in Business Intelligence, Supply Chain/Logistics, Finance, Computer Science, Information…
- Analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and concepts.
- Studying towards a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree.
- Perform quantitative, economic, and/or numerical analysis of the performance of supply chain systems under uncertainty using statistical and optimization tools…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.