- Collect, organize and analyse qualitative and quantitative information on companies and industries.
- (www.luxempart.lu) is a Luxembourg-based listed investment…
- Master's degree in business administration, quantitative finance, mathematics, econometrics, Risk or related studies,.
- Knowledge in SAS/R/Matlab is a plus.
- A Masters Degree in a highly quantitative field (Computer Science, Machine Learning, Operational Research, Statistics, Mathematics, etc.).
- Strong quantitative, statistical/econometric skills.
- Willingness to acquire new quantitative skills as needed.
- Applications for a position as.
- You are a problem solver with good quantitative and analytical skills.
- Payment Processing and Oversight Officer (Fixed term 12 months) #144005.
- Direct experience in quantitative research or analyses.
- A completed Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, IT, or finance based field.
- Excellent quantitative and problem-solving skills.
- A fast-growing company specialised in business consulting and operational support.
Next Gate Tech
- Develop new tools and systems to facilitate quantitative fund oversight.
- Bachelor's or higher degree in a technical or quantitative field.
Luxembourg Findel Airport
- We are continuously looking for new challenges in the various quantitative fields.
- If you have a quantitative background and a few years working experience in…
Albert Cliff Ltd
- Analytical, quantitative and problem solving skills.
- Are you interested in joining a fast-growing corporate bank?
- Knowledge of documentation and risk issues,.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.