Banque et Caisse d'Epargne de l'Etat
- En vue de renforcer son Service Comptabilité, Contrôle et Budgets, Spuerkeess recherche activement.
- Un Gestionnaire des Reportings Réglementaires (m/f).
- Under the supervision of a more senior staff member manage transactions from origination to closing stages and carry out thorough analysis covering qualitative…
- You leverage your quantitative background to develop and test theoretical frameworks and design experiments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- The ideal candidate will have a Masters/Bachelor's degree or higher in a technical field (e.g. computer science, engineering).
- Willingness to travel up to 30%.
- Demonstrated success in data intensive quantitative analysis and recommendations.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and…
- Strong quantitative and qualitative problem-solving skills, being able to diagnose root cause of issues.
- Experience working with large cross-functional teams.
- A Masters Degree in a highly quantitative field (Computer Science, Machine Learning, Operational Research, Statistics, Mathematics, etc.).
- Initiating, prioritizing, and scaling innovative research techniques, including use of multiple qualitative, quantitative and analytical research techniques.
- University degree (or on-going studies at advanced stage) in finance, business administration or a related subject, with a relevant quantitative element;
- Expertise collecting, analyzing and managing quantitative data and creating meaningful reports to lead business improvement and cost reductions.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.