You refined by:
- The Risk Managementdepartment in order to strengthen its Risk Regulation and Modelling team iscurrently is looking for a :
- Fluency in French and English.
- University degree (or on-going studies at advanced stage) in finance, business administration or a related subject, with a relevant quantitative element;
- University degree in a quantitative subject such as Mathematics, Physics, Statistics or Economics, with relevant exposure to Finance or Risk Management or…
- Final year of studies or University degree in a quantitative field such as Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Finance.
- At its headquarters in Luxembourg:
- You are a problem solver with good quantitative and analytical skills.
- Payment Processing and Oversight Officer (Fixed term 12 months) #144005.
- Gather qualitative and quantitative information on developments in private equity/debt markets and on companies relevant to EIF business, and on any aspects…
- 1-4 years of experience in the Banking environment, with focus on quantitative risk management and data quality.
- Under the supervision of a more senior staff member manage transactions from origination to closing stages and carry out thorough analysis covering qualitative…
Albert Cliff Ltd
- Analytical, quantitative and problem solving skills.
- Are you interested in joining a fast-growing corporate bank?
- Knowledge of documentation and risk issues,.
- You hold a Master degree in Law, Finance, Computer Science or another quantitative discipline.
- Regulatory Affairs Coordinator (m/f).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.