- Direct experience in quantitative research or analyses.
- A completed Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, IT, or finance based field.
- Ph.D degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related quantitative field with specialization in Computer Vision.
- A Bachelor or Masters Degree in a highly quantitative field (Computer Science, Machine Learning, Operational Research, Statistics, Mathematics, etc.) or…
- You are currently working towards a 2+ years university degree in Business Intelligence, Supply Chain/Logistics, Finance, Computer Science, Information…
- A Masters Degree in a highly quantitative field (Computer Science, Machine Learning, Operational Research, Statistics, Mathematics, etc.).
- Analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and concepts.
- Studying towards a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree.
- Perform quantitative, economic, and/or numerical analysis of the performance of supply chain systems under uncertainty using statistical and optimization tools…
- Demonstrated financial acumen or experience delivering quantitative analyses.
- MBA from a highly regarded school, professional certification, or 4+ years of…
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in a quantitative field such as Information Systems, Computer Science, Operations Research, Statistics, Mathematics etc.
- You are currently working towards a 2+ years university degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Business Administration or other quantitative areas or related…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.