You refined by:
Amazon EU SARL (undo)
- Ph.D degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related quantitative field with specialization in Computer Vision.
- Direct experience in quantitative research or analyses.
- A completed Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, IT, or finance based field.
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Applied Math, Operations Research, Engineering, Computer Science, or a related quantitative field.
- If so, this role is for you.
- You are currently working towards a university degree in a quantitative field, such as Business Administration/Intelligence, Finance, Economics, Computer…
- Analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and concepts.
- Studying towards a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree.
- You are currently working towards a 2+ years university degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Business Administration or other quantitative areas or related…
- Recently graduated with a Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Supply Chain or other quantitative area.
- Demonstrated ability to display complex quantitative data in a simple, intuitive format and to present findings in a clear and concise manner.
- Demonstrated financial acumen or experience delivering quantitative analyses.
- MBA from a highly regarded school, professional certification, or 4+ years of…
- A Masters Degree in a highly quantitative field (Computer Science, Machine Learning, Operational Research, Statistics, Mathematics, etc.).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.