You refined by:
- Sound understanding of statistics and quantitative techniques.
- University degree in a quantitative discipline (Economics / Finance/ Mathematics /Statistics).
- University degree in a quantitative subject such as Mathematics, Physics, Statistics or Economics, with relevant exposure to Finance or Risk Management or…
- 1-4 years of experience in the Banking environment, with focus on quantitative risk management and data quality.
- Graduate degree in a financial or quantitative discipline.
- In your new role, you will create and maintain the risk methodology for models employed to manage…
- You hold a university degree with a specialization in actuarial science, mathematics, or quantitative finance.
- Ensure you are adhering to compliance matters.
- When needed, represent the Division in and contribute, in the form of quantitative analysis and impact assessment, to working groups and permanent committees.
- Under the supervision of a more senior staff member manage transactions from origination to closing stages and carry out thorough analysis covering qualitative…
- Gather qualitative and quantitative information on developments in private equity/debt markets and on companies relevant to EIF business, and on any aspects…
Luxembourg Findel Airport
- We are continuously looking for new challenges in the various quantitative fields.
- If you have a quantitative background and a few years working experience in…
Albert Cliff Ltd
- Analytical, quantitative and problem solving skills.
- Are you interested in joining a fast-growing corporate bank?
- Knowledge of documentation and risk issues,.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.