You refined by:
- Develop quantitative research on measuring individual and social well-being.
- Expertise in machine learning and a strong quantitative background is required.
- Experience in quantitative research methods and practical work in chemistry and physics labs.
- The University of Luxembourg is a multilingual, international…
J&C Associates Ltd
- Excellent practical skills in quantitative analysis of macroeconomic concepts/data and financial concepts/data;
- Salary: €410 - €460.
- Knowledge and practical experience in SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence for dashboard and reporting.
- Experience in applicable analysis and/or reporting…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.