Portfolio Manager jobs
- Act as manager/director of client companies.
- Be responsible for delivery of excellence in customer service both in own portfolio and that of the team.
Finance & Operational Recruitment
- Broken down this overall responsibility is to be principally focused upon the NAV oversight procedure (NAV computation, relationships with fund managers, fund…
- The position holder will be leading, mentoring and coaching a team of junior colleagues and will be managing portfolio of international clients.
- Act our clients' first point of contact and act as an expert on indirect taxes (mainly VAT) related matters for a diversified portfolio of local and…
- Build a portfolio of more than 50 Million euros of fully compliant HNW assets in 12 months.
- Our client is a top tier global European private bank developing…
- Proven verbal and written communication skills; will need to provide a writing portfolio.
- You will collaborate with internal business stakeholders (including…
- As a member of Foyer Global Health’s sales team you will support in the efficient execution of the strategy to profitably grow our international portfolio and…
- You will be part of a small team of business developers and strive to further develop our portfolio of global clients in Europe .
- A marketing and/or law degree;
- Janus Henderson Global Investors is a leading independent global asset manager, dedicated to delivering the best outcomes for clients through a broad range of…
- Deloitte is a key market player in the PE and RE industries with a client portfolio comprising a number of the leading global fund managers.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.