Portfolio Manager jobs
- Prepare investment portfolio performance review for aspects of ongoing portfolio management;
- Prepare and review Due Diligence on delegated portfolio managers…
- Discretionary portfolio management for private clients.
- You have at least 5 years professional experience in discretionary portfolio management and have…
- Ability to produce and present project portfolio reports, proposals and other related portfolio information in a succinct manner and adapted to the target…
- Facilitate discussions with EMEA business units to understand the impact of FX on their portfolios.
- The Foreign Exchange Manager role is responsible for…
Arendt & Medernach
- Handling billing of won portfolio;
- Managing a portfolio of clients with all aspects of company legislation;
- Arendt Services, which is part of Arendt & Medernach…
- Provide PMO support to the Delivery’s Study, Project and Program managers, as well as providing IT governance services.
Intesa San Paolo
- The primary role is mitigation of credit risk through the determination and calling for margins on a portfolio level.
- Coordinating highly-motivating projects and the development of our engagements portfolio.
- We are helping CFO and all Finance managers to leverage their…
- Develop and implement a portfolio strategy to build a pipeline for future business opportunities.
- Create and develop a client portfolio in relevant industry…
- Have a diverse portfolio of national and international clients across different industries;
- BDO, 5th global audit and advisory network, is present in 167…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.