Portfolio Manager jobs
- The Senior Client Administrator is responsible for the timely and correct handling of matters concerning the day-to-day administration and bookkeeping including…
- Arranging for the nomination/resignation of directors/managers, change domicile of companies etc.
- The Legal Officer handles legal/corporate secretarial matters…
- Act as a manager/director of client companies.
- Monitor and take necessary action with respect to any backlogs in the portfolio of the team.
- Act as manager/director of client companies.
- Be responsible for delivery of excellence in customer service both in own portfolio and that of the team.
- Understanding and developing the existing relationships with Service Providers such as custodian, brokers, managers and auditors.
- Working at TMF Group offers.
- The position holder will be leading, mentoring and coaching a team of junior colleagues and will be managing portfolio of international clients.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.