Portfolio Manager jobs
You refined by:
Amazon EU SARL (undo)
- Manage the idle asset portfolio to ensure minimal dead space in the network.
- Amazon’s Global Specialty Fulfilment (GSF) is seeking a Program Manager to support…
- Amazon Devices is looking for a leader to fill the EU Sales Operations Manager position for its portfolio of device and accessories.
- Product and portfolio management in IT infrastructure.
- Work with project managers on development, launch process, beta product, acceptance criteria.
- Maximize the potential of the building portfolio while improving space utilization, ensuring assets are kept in good order and business needs are met.
- 10+ years experience as an engineer and senior construction manager.
- 10+ years experience as a manager/leader in the construction or engineering fields.
- Manage the product portfolio, and product development lifecycle.
- Demonstrated success in product management of customer facing products.
- Directly work with our Category Managers and support them in assessing the highest-potential market segments, defining our portfolio and offer, structuring the…
- You will be responsible for designing, executing, maintaining, and improving a recruiting business-aligned reporting portfolio, enabling decision making at…
- 5+ years of experience as a project manager/producer in a creative agency or similar experience.
- The Amazon Devices Europe (ADEU) Design Team is looking for an…
- We look forward to your application and portfolio.
- An advanced degree in a relevant field is a plus.
- Proven work experience with solid career progression in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.