Portfolio Manager jobs
You refined by:
- Discretionary portfolio management for private clients.
- You have at least 5 years professional experience in discretionary portfolio management and have…
- Ability to produce and present project portfolio reports, proposals and other related portfolio information in a succinct manner and adapted to the target…
- Develop and implement a portfolio strategy to build a pipeline for future business opportunities.
- Create and develop a client portfolio in relevant industry…
- Provide PMO support to the Delivery’s Study, Project and Program managers, as well as providing IT governance services.
- For our department Production Planning & Method Office within LuxairAirlines, we are looking for a (an):
- Continuous Improvement Engineer (m/f).
- Portfolio of Luxembourg clients, under the direction of the UK and Luxembourg Heads of Depositary.
- + Contribute to the day-to-day client relationships for a…
- Our client, a global Asset Manager is looking for a Risk Analyst to join their growing team in their Luxembourg office.
- Ensure adequate monitoring of investment eligibility,compliance with fund investment guidelines, and resolve portfolio exceptions.
- It all begins with you.
- Act as a Domiciliation Officer/Company Secretary on a designated portfolio of Funds/Companies;
- Coordinate and organize meetings of board of directors/managers…
- Creation and update of the internal investment portfolio tracker.
- Is joining an entrepreneurial and growing alternative asset manager something that speaks to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.