Portfolio Manager jobs
You refined by:
- Maîtrise d'outils de gestion de portefeuille (JIRA portfolio, SciForma, ou autres).
- CapitalatWork Foyer Group S.A., membre du Groupe Foyer, est un acteur…
- Discretionary portfolio management for private clients.
- You have at least 5 years professional experience in discretionary portfolio management and have…
- He/she works with project managers to identify and manage project dependencies and to ensure the proper execution of the overall portfolio.
MFS Investment Management
- Participate in or manager other projects and iniatives as required.
- Work with Global Marketing to ensure marketing collateral contains client-, regional- and…
- Ability to produce and present project portfolio reports, proposals and other related portfolio information in a succinct manner and adapted to the target…
- On-board new clients, new fund or product launches as well as all update the material changes during the lifecycle of the fund (change of portfolio manager etc.…
- Facilitate discussions with EMEA business units to understand the impact of FX on their portfolios.
- The Foreign Exchange Manager role is responsible for…
- Manage and develop a client portfolio;
- Our Personal Tax practice is growing and we are looking for people who are eager to work in a dynamic and rewarding…
- Knowledge of market segmentation, portfolio management, acquisition and distribution.
- Estimated Travel Percentage (%): Up to 25%.
- Act our clients' first point of contact and act as an expert on indirect taxes (mainly VAT) related matters for a diversified portfolio of local and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.