You refined by:
PwC Luxembourg (undo)
- Build and deploy a dedicated sourcing strategy to identify and attract the best profiles (e.g. channels selection, direct approach, use of social medias, etc.);
- Planning and launching multi-channel social media campaigns;
- Building and maintaining relationships with media relations departments with leading global Asset…
- Plan and launch multi-channel social media campaigns;
- Build and maintain relationships with media relations departments with leading global Asset and Wealth…
- Develop social media as a candidate pipeline tool by partnering with social media experts to drive engagement strategies and metrics.
- The trainee will use big data sources, using public and social media data.
- Familiarity and understanding of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter,…
- You have experience in communications, social media and digital marketing, community building and community management or graphic design;
- You are currently studying Economics/business, Design/media or communication, or Engineering with a specialization in business or design;
- You’ll focus on designing, developing, and implementing communication programmes and media events to promote and sell the PwC’s brand and services as well as…
We have removed 6 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.