- The trainee will use big data sources, using public and social media data.
- Familiarity and understanding of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter,…
- You have experience in communications, social media and digital marketing, community building and community management or graphic design;
- Facilitate the preparation of marketing plans, analyse and share market conditions and competitor information, identify action opportunities (social media…
- Develop social media as a candidate pipeline tool by partnering with social media experts to drive engagement strategies and metrics.
- Design/media or communication; or.
- With the PwC Experience Center, we accelerate big ideas and make experiences real.
- To make it real, we build and animate.
- Source suitable candidates via direct approach, social media, networking, advertising, and other recruitment channels;
- Prepare tailor-made commercial proposals;
- Build and deploy a dedicated sourcing strategy to identify and attract the best profiles (e.g. channels selection, direct approach, use of social medias, etc.);
We have removed 3 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.