- Planning and launching multi-channel social media campaigns;
- Building and maintaining relationships with media relations departments with leading global Asset…
- Contribute to the creation of marketing tools (target list, presentations, websites, social media and mailings).
- As a marketing trainee, you will:
- Knowledge of media law and telecommunication would be an advantage.
- Being involved in a wide variety of files including, but not limited to, problematics…
- You have experience in communications, social media and digital marketing, community building and community management or graphic design;
- You are currently studying Economics/business, Design/media or communication, or Engineering with a specialization in business or design;
- Develop social media as a candidate pipeline tool by partnering with social media experts to drive engagement strategies and metrics.
- Familiarity and understanding of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Blogs, Forums, Instagram required.
- Interest in Tableau, Qlikview, PowerBI.
- You’ll focus on designing, developing, and implementing communication programmes and media events to promote and sell the PwC’s brand and services as well as…
- Plan and launch multi-channel social media campaigns;
- Build and maintain relationships with media relations departments with leading global Asset and Wealth…
We have removed 4 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.