- Degree or diploma in a technical field such as mechanical, electrical, engineering, air condition system or equivalent experience.
- Responsible for project construction support of new sites, building shells and interior mechanical, electrical and plumbing fit-out works as per amazon…
- Bachelor’s degree in Material Science, Packaging, Mechanical Engineering or related engineering/physics field.
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification.
- 3 or 4 year college degree in a mechanical or electrical-related discipline and around 2 years working as a technician in a service/technical field (like;…
- You have made an apprenticeship program in mechanics followed by a technician degree or mechanical engineering degree, or an equivalent education.
- Master-degree in civil or mechanical engineering or in physics.
- The University of Luxembourg is a multilingual, international research University.
- BA/BS in Mechanical Engineering, Package Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Quality Engineering or related technical field.
- BS in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering or related discipline.
- MBA or other Master’s degree and/or Six Sigma Black Belt Certification a plus.
Made In Space Europe
- The Engineering Technician is excited by “do-it-yourself” projects, and has ample experience making, fixing, troubleshooting, and tinkering with mechanical…
- Have proven experience to develop and test mechanical – robotics – logistics – packing equipment working with equipment suppliers, laboratories and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.