- Advanced mechanical and engineering skills.
- Are you looking to join a world-class manufacturing organization?
- Challenging career opportunities and growth.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Architecture, Planning or related field.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a mid-size or large company in the following areas: project…
- 3 or 4 year college degree in a mechanical or electrical-related discipline and around 2 years working as a technician in a service/technical field (like;…
- We want to hire the world’s brightest minds, and offer them an environment in which they can relentlessly improve the experience for our customers.
- University degree in an engineering or architecture, preferably civil engineering, building services or mechanical engineering, or environmental engineering…
- MS in Mechanical, Electrical, Aerospace, Industrial and System Engineering, or equivalent, with 5 years’ experience in development and deployment of advanced…
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- Managerial experience in an Engineering function (Mechanical, Electrical, Automation etc.).
- Master degree in a scientific subject / mechanical engineering / supply chain management.
- 4 years of experience in a highly analytical environment.
- Degree in ergonomics, industrial engineering, mechanical engineering, biomedical engineering or related fields with a strong emphasis in physical ergonomics…
- You will be located in the Luxemburg office of the EU Engineering Services team, who are delivering all parts of our buildings, including mechanical handling…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.