- Advanced mechanical and engineering skills.
- Are you looking to join a world-class manufacturing organization?
- Challenging career opportunities and growth.
- The University of Luxembourg is a multilingual, international research University.
- The University of Luxembourg (UL) invites applications for a:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Architecture, Planning or related field.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a mid-size or large company in the following areas: project…
- Plan, produce, and assemble new or changed mechanical parts for products.
- Devise, fabricate, and assemble new or modified mechanical components for products.
- Knowledge of materials physics and chemistry, including optics, mechanical properties and polymer chemistry and physics.
- Full-time (40 h/week).
- Proven comprehension of electro mechanical designs and integrated machine controls, ideally with MHE system design experience.
- We want to hire the world’s brightest minds, and offer them an environment in which they can relentlessly improve the experience for our customers.
- Combining first principles, coarse graining, and model reduction to bring quantum-mechanical level of detail from the atomistic scale to macro-scale systems.
- Master degree in a scientific subject / mechanical engineering / supply chain management.
- 5 years of experience in a highly analytical environment with an…
- Master in mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Engineering degree with 4+ years’ direct experience.
- Robotics and Material Handling Equipment (MHE) knowledge.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.