You refined by:
US Department of the Army
- NATO requirement: University degree in an engineering field, preferably civil, mechanical, electro-mechanical, electrical or equivalent education.
- Whether it is: mechanical, electrical, fire/life safety, plumbing, winter services, sustainability, infrastructure, security.
- Troubleshoot and resolve mechanical faults and defects in these systems.
- Previous knowledge and experience of Antenna Mechanics & Systems would be considered as…
- Global Jet’s Technical Department includes high-qualified personnel, experienced in aircraft management and holders of mechanical licenses, working to ensure an…
- Have technical knowledge on one or more of the following topics electricity / electronics (knowledge of technical failures), ventilation techniques, industrial…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.