- The team handles all event aspects, ranging from event design and programme preparation to the logistics and on site presence.
- What impact will you make?
- Minimum level request is Associate degree in sales/logistic.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a logistic/sales department within an international company.
- If needed, you will also coach our client key stakeholder’s through transport & logistic challenges to deliver sustainable financial and operational performance…
- Completed Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Engineering, Economics or Science degree.
- 5+ years experience in similar role including program…
- Halian is currently looking for an Applications Manager for one of our client in Luxembourg.
- Program & Project Management: Manage the team projects pipeline ( E…
- Basic knowledge in logistics and/or supply chain management (inventory management, distribution processes etc.);
- The secret to our global success?
- The logistics department is overseeing the full range of logistics activities across ArcelorMittal Europe.
- You will be in charge of collecting mills’ transport…
- As an integral part of Project, Contract Analyst will report to Project Manager.
- Contract Analyst is expected to perform following activities & tasks: 1)…
- Knowledge of logistics and supply chain management industry is considered as an advantage.
- Investigates and assesses future developments and trends of logistics…
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Engineering, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science or another technical field.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.