You refined by:
- Join our international team and be responsible for organizing transports by choosing the best solution and by respecting customer requirements and quality…
- As an Experienced Transport Planner, you will be responsible for organizing transports by choosing the best solution and by respecting customer requirements and…
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of logistics processes and flows of goods.
- As Warehouse Manager, you will plan, organize, direct and manage all office and…
- Knowledge of logistics and supply chain management industry is considered as an advantage.
- Investigates and assesses future developments and trends of logistics…
- The University of Luxembourg is a multilingual, international research University and is seeking to appoint within its Faculty of Law, Economics and Finance a.
- Create new and innovative production and logistic actions necessary to consistently meet customer expectations;
- Jobs details and key objectives.
- Knowledge about transport/logistics processes.
- The Customer Service acts as centralized interface/ helpdesk between our customers, the Overland department and…
Ledr Executive Solutions
- LEDR Executive solutions is currently assisting a major logistics company, based in Luxembourg, in their search for their next ambitious finance manager.
- You have a degree or experience in logistics.
- A market leader in the supply chain, implanted in 2 countries is looking for you.
- Do you like to create?
- Following up with the demand/supply planning function and the supply chain and logistics activities to ensure the timely shipment of product and supporting…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.