- We are looking for a motivated person to join a team focusing on Documentum Administration, working in Luxembourg City on a large-scale IT infrastructure…
- Relevant degree in one of the following subject areas: Computer Science, Business.
- Administration, Information Technology or related field preferred.
- Expertise in AIX, UNIX, LINUX or Solaris Operating System(s) and ability to work with K-Shell and BSH scripts.
- Duration: 6 months + extensions.
Luxembourg Institute of Health
- The IT Helpdesk Technician is responsible for the assistance of the IT Manager with the operational management of the Luxembourg Institute of Health computing…
- Founded in 1856, Banque Internationale à Luxembourg (BIL) is the oldest multi-business bank in the Grand Duchy.
- You will be responsible for:
- Storage Administrator required to join our team within an EU Institution in Luxembourg.
- Configure, maintain and serve as primary administrator over a SAN/NAS…
- Halian is looking for a “Monitoring Architect” required in order to work for an EU Institution in Luxembourg.
- Design and review monitoring architecture.
- Experience with tests, change management, production and documentation.
- Awareness of the environment: high SLAs, quality of service to users.
- The University of Luxembourg is a multilingual, international research university.
- Times Higher Education (THE) ranks the University of Luxembourg 58th in the…
- You would have the opportunity to develop your skills by joining a challenging technical environment within a great client in Luxembourg.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.