Legal Counsel jobs
- 10+ years of legal experience.
- Significant experience in handling trade matters related to e-commerce, technology, supply chain logistics, human resources and…
- Prepare relative legal documents, where consultation is needed from an expert legal counsel loans, share transfer, amend the articles of association;
- Global subsidiary governance/legal compliance.
- Responsibilities include international entity formation/maintenance, ongoing subsidiary compliance matters,…
- A significant amount of post-qualification legal experience as a real estate attorney.
- Providing day-to-day business and real estate law counseling, identifying…
Delux Fund Recruitment Luxembourg
- Day to day legal management (Board meetings organization and participation, minutes preparation, etc.).
- Due to a business increase, they are currently looking…
- You will be supporting the Director of legal and the legal team generally in managing and coordinating the legal advice to the client across all projects and…
Arendt & Medernach
- Draft standard legal documents (board minutes, incorporation deeds, resolutions, agreements, CSSF letters) and keep logs of all of them;
- Under the supervision of legal counsels, you will participate actively in drafting of contractual documentation for EIB lending operations outside Europe, with…
Michael Page LU
- Guiding for complex legal issues.
- Join a strong legal department.
- Maintaining accurate legal records of the companies.
- At least 4 years of experience in legal.
- You will liaise with the sales and business development teams, providing legal advice where necessary on issues such as product launches.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.