Legal Counsel jobs
- Outstanding legal and business judgment especially in ambiguous situations.
- Post-qualification legal experience in an international law firm.
B Medical Systems
- Prepare standard legal documentation for.
- First point of contact for legal, compliance and.
- Law firm or within a company as a legal.
- Be considered as an asset.
- Keep the client companies in legal good standing.
- Client servicing including: incorporation of companies.
- Coordination of day-to-day client company operations…
- Draft various internal notes and recommendations on complex legal issues;
- Analyse factual situation, spot legal issues and identify possible solutions;
- 10+ years of legal experience.
- Significant experience in handling matters related to e-commerce, sustainability and compliance.
- Supporting senior colleagues in the PayPal legal team on a variety of commercial opportunities, regulatory issues,, strategic projects, antitrust matters and…
- Under the supervision of legal counsels, you will participate actively in drafting of contractual documentation for EIB lending operations outside Europe, with…
- Contribute to and provide internal legal trainings on various legal and compliance matters.
- Solve a wide range of complex legal issues.
- German will be an asset.
- Be proactive in the provision of legal support and in advising the business promptly of material legal developments and their implications.
- Prepare relative legal documents, where consultation is needed from an expert legal counsel loans, share transfer, amend the articles of association;
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.