Legal Counsel jobs
- Arrange the signature of legal documents;
- Maintain registers of shareholders up-to date and file/organize corporate legal documents.
- Contribute to and provide internal legal trainings on various legal and compliance matters.
- Solve a wide range of complex legal issues.
- German will be an asset.
Rakuten Europe S.à r.l.
- In his/her role the Administrative Assistant will actively support the legal counsels in various administrative and organisational tasks related to their…
- Keep the client companies in legal good standing.
- Client servicing including: incorporation of companies.
- Coordination of day-to-day client company operations…
- You will manage the legal support to all aspects of the consumer business and coordinate services with other legal organizations.
- Contrat: CDD 6 mois ; temps plein.
- Creos Luxembourg S.A., membre du Groupe Encevo, est propriétaire et gestionnaire de réseaux d’électricité et de gaz naturel…
- Engage and manage external legal counsel appropriately ensuring optimal resource efficiency.
- Provide legal and regulatory advice for branch locations in…
- Excellent understanding of global markets and legal systems.
- Manage outside counsel and notaries, where necessary.
- Conscientious, detail oriented and accurate.
- Manage legal aspects of large tenders.
- Manage and conclude large scale legal projects.
- Conduct and oversee significant research about legal issues/projects.
- Performing ad hoc legal tasks like review and preparation of relative simple legal documents where no consultation is needed from an expert legal counsel e.g.…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.