Taylor Root Global Legal Recruitment
- For a global technology company with a focus on e-commerce, we are currently recruiting a Lead EMEA Trade Counsel to be based at the European headquarters in…
- 5+ years of legal experience.
- Manage outside counsel and outside consultants as needed.
- Amazon's legal team is looking for a talented product or food safety…
- Responsible for conducting legal research and follow-up all legal regulatory changes ;
- Responsible for providing legal advice to the company ;
- Working with external counsel to assist clients to navigate complex legal issues.
- KYC, ensuring all entities are kept in good legal standing.
- Are you tired of being undervalued at your current workplace?
- Are you tired of not progressing in your tasks and responsibilities?
- Our partner, a famous private bank, is currently looking to strengthen its team with a career-driven and hard worker senior wealth manger.
- Legal Counsel – CDD 11 mois (m/f).
- Lieu: Luxembourg – Esch-sur-Alzette.
- Contrat: CDD 11 mois ; temps plein.
- Vous gérez des activités du contentieux.
- Prepare relative legal documents, where consultation is needed from an expert legal counsel loans, share transfer, amend the articles of association;
- Liaise with legal counsels in Luxembourg and abroad to ensure accuracy and legitimacy of templates;
- Solid experience drafting and reviewing legal documents;
- Nous avons en ce moment, la chance de collaborer avec un gérant de fortune, conseiller en investissement indépendant, idéalement localisé à la frontière Belge.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.