- Supervised drafting of basic legal and finance documentation;
- Preliminary review of legal documentation submitted for approval;
- Your main tasks will be:
- Develop your knowledge in Open Source INTelligence assignments (research using public records on natural or legal persons).
- No two assignments are the same!
- Guiding our clients through more complex legal issues.
- Keeping the funds and related entities in legal good standing.
- Ensuring maintenance of client data base.
- An interest in finance, legal and funds market.
- Work closely with the legal officers and help on other projects.
- Work as part of a team.
- Supervising and arranging for within the team the handling of legal/corporate secretarial matters of a client in consultation with Team Leader Client…
- Transaction management — active management of the legal and corporate aspects of private debt, real estate and securitisation transactions for client companies…
- Supporting the legal team in all Compliance/KYC related matters.
- Supporting with various types of (legal) correspondence, reports and other documents.
- Review and assess relevant legal documentation and advice from third parties.
- Draft legal documents e.g. management agreements, loan agreements, minutes and…
Arendt & Medernach
- Our service to clients is differentiated by the end to end specialist advice we offer, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing…
- Evaluating our integrated products and solutions as well as setting up and managing corporate and private legal structures.
- We are looking for individuals who:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.