- Assisting the legal team with certain corporate aspects of the projects (e.g. acquisitions, disposals) inter alia:
- Keeping corporate records and registers;
Arendt & Medernach
- Our service to clients is differentiated by the end to end specialist advice we offer, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing…
- Excellent legal, communication and organizational skills.
- As an EU Legal Trainee you will join one of our legal teams in our European Headquarters in Luxembourg…
- Provide various legal support and advice to the legal team.
- Conduct research and draft memoranda in various legal fields;
- Easiness to communicate at all levels;
- Ensuring compliance with corporate legal requirements for all Betzdorf-managed entities;
- About us: It’s a great time to be part of the SES team.
- Support the coordination of input into the Legal Entity Risk Framework (including Governance) and support the oversight of risks at legal entity level.
Luxembourg Institute of Health
- Master’s degree in Law with a working experience of min. 2 years of contracting, legal and/or other negotiation experience acquired in a legal office of an…
Clifford Chance LLP
- With 36 offices in 24 countries and more than 6200 employees worldwide, the Luxembourg Office with its around 90 lawyers including 10 partners is a leading and…
- Active management of the legal and corporate aspects of projects (e.g. acquisitions, disposals) under the supervision of the in-house counsel.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in the Banking, Management Company or Financial field.
- You speak English and French fluently and would like to keep a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.