- Developing innovative solutions to novel legal questions is part of our daily business.
- A minimum of 2 years post-qualification legal experience gathered in…
- Experience in controlling external legal costs and managing relationships with external legal counsels.
- Be proactive in the provision of legal support and in…
- Excellent legal, communication and organizational skills.
- As an EU Legal Trainee you will join one of our legal teams in our European Headquarters in Luxembourg…
- Provide various legal support and advice to the legal team.
- Conduct research and draft memoranda in various legal fields;
- Easiness to communicate at all levels;
Arendt & Medernach
- Our service to clients is differentiated by the end to end specialist advice we offer, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing…
- Arrange the signature of legal documents;
- Maintain registers of shareholders up-to date and file/organize corporate legal documents.
- Monitor Luxembourg legal and compliance aspects for additional investments.
- Review legal documentation (commercial/finance/tax).
- At least a Master degree.
- Offer legal advice on all matters related to the EIB’s lending operations;
- Build and maintain relationships within the Bank, its clients and external legal…
- You have a degree in law and some relevant experience in the legal field;
- You will assist senior lawyers and legal officers in the provision of corporate…
- Legal Counsel – CDD 11 mois (m/f).
- Lieu: Luxembourg – Esch-sur-Alzette.
- Contrat: CDD 11 mois ; temps plein.
- Vous gérez des activités du contentieux.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.