You refined by:
- You are an expert on the AML/CFT legal and regulatory framework which applies on the Management Company, including the requirements set-out in CSSF Circular 18…
- Founded in 1856, Banque Internationale à Luxembourg (BIL) is the oldest multi-business bank in the Grand Duchy.
- The bancassurance part has been mandated with:
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills to prioritize projects and get commitments from internal stakeholders, including TPMs, SDEs, SDMs, program…
- Deliver legal trainings to the business;
- Represent legal affairs in professional associations;
- Provide legal support related to transversal European and even…
Arendt & Medernach
- Our service to clients is differentiated by the end to end specialist advice we offer, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing…
- Handling sensitive information in a confidential manner and work with legal entities for official documentation;
- Your main responsibilities will include :
- Track and monitor the accuracy of the legal documents.
- Liaise with internal account management, acquisition and sales team in order to result legal responses of…
- Develop proposals to optimize the tax structure of the group legal entities in scope and bring them into discussion process with the US country leads.
- Manage the legal and corporate requirements of your own portfolio;
- Track and monitor the accuracy of legal and corporate documents;
- Manage operational aspects, legal obligations and client expectations;
- Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, Sofitex est un…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.