- The successful candidate will be responsible for a team of colleagues managing a collection of international clients, in this role you will be the first point…
- Â€¢ Ensure full compliance with all Group legal and local requirements that are within the scope of the legal function especially defining risks and legal and…
- Experience in controlling external legal costs and managing relationships with external legal counsels.
- Be proactive in the provision of legal support and in…
- A first professional experience in a law firm / corporate legal function / or any other legal environment;
- Assisting in the preparation of legal documents and…
- Planification de la vie sociale et gestion administrative des réunions pour les différents organes de gouvernance (conseil, comités, assemblées générales) de l…
- Ability to balance legal requirements with the commercial aspects of the business.
- Our client a leading insurance firm is looking for a Compliance Officer to…
Albert Cliff Ltd
- Reviewing legal documentation from a credit risk standpoint;
- Are you interested in joining a fast-growing corporate bank?
- The AIFMD regulation and the legal and regulatory framework.
- University degree (finance, business administration, audit, legal).
- Detect client needs and preferences and offer appropriate products and services (financial, legal and tax products).
- What will be your mission in a nutshell ?
- Founded in 1856, Banque Internationale à Luxembourg (BIL) is the oldest multi-business bank in the Grand Duchy.
- Fluent French and a perfect command of English.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.