- Responsible for providing legal advice ;
- In charge of drafting and negotiating insurance policies and agreements ;
- Participating in company related projects ;
- Responsible for coordinating and handling legal calendars ;
- In charge of organising meetings and business trips ;
- Helping other team assistants when needed ;
- Masters degree in Law and relevant legal and compliance diplomas.
- Act as the Senior Lawyer in Luxembourg and provide legal support to the Team.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiation of legal documents.
- Providing legal support to the Bank's custody, fund administration and securities agency and others…
- Excellent knowledge of legal systems ;
- Dealing with the reviews of legal documentation and agreements ;
- Responsible for managing all corporate law matters ;
- Draft, review, assess and revise contracts and/or legal documents;
- In charge of the legal and corporate matters, the incorporation of companies and the…
- Creation of legal documentation related to the audited accounts;
- Collecting and checking all necessary documentation for the accounts preparation;
- Knowledge of Luxembourg legal environment ;
- Responsible for managing a client portfolio and its statutory requirements ;
We have removed 8 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.