- Develop and classify the legal knowledge management database.
- Conduct legal research and drafting notes in various legal subjects (i.e. Recent European law…
- Dans le cadre du renforcement de son département Litigations, ING Luxembourg propose un stage conventionnépar un établissement scolaire.
- Assist senior lawyers and legal officers in the provision of corporate secretarial services to clients based in Luxembourg.
- Fluency in English is essential.
- Ensure full compliance with all Group legal and local requirements that are within the scope of the legal function especially defining risks and legal and…
Arendt & Medernach
- Our service to clients is differentiated by the end to end specialist advice we offer, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing…
- As a Relationship Officer Legal your typical day will see you working with both legal and finance colleagues.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with…
Rakuten Europe S.à r.l.
- Administrative support to the legal department in Luxembourg.
- Organizing delivery and correspondence of legal department documents.
- Contribute your legal expertise within the legal department in the drafting and negotiating of complex contracts relating to investment funds, particularly…
- The successful candidate will be responsible for a team of colleagues managing a collection of international clients, in this role you will be the first point…
- Review, correct and update the final versions of documents already translated and ensure that legal terms and terminology are relevant.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.