- Develop and classify the legal knowledge management database.
- Conduct legal research and drafting notes in various legal subjects (i.e. Recent European law…
- Assist senior lawyers and legal officers in the provision of corporate secretarial services to clients based in Luxembourg.
- Fluency in English is essential.
- Contribute your legal expertise within the legal department in the drafting and negotiating of complex contracts relating to investment funds, particularly…
- Transfer in/completion of legal files.
- Performing ad hoc legal tasks like review and preparation of relative simple legal documents where no consultation is…
Rakuten Europe S.à r.l.
- Administrative support to the legal department in Luxembourg.
- Organizing delivery and correspondence of legal department documents.
- As a Relationship Officer Legal your typical day will see you working with both legal and finance colleagues.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with…
Arendt & Medernach
- Our service to clients is differentiated by the end to end specialist advice we offer, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing…
Clifford Chance LLP
- With 36 offices in 24 countries and more than 6200 employees worldwide, the Luxembourg Office with its around 90 lawyers including 10 partners is a leading and…
- Carry out administrative operations (diary, mail, invoicing, authorisation requests, etc.).
- Verify the authenticity of documents, property titles or the…
- The Fund Legal Officer handles legal matters for clients and advisors, provides excellence in customer service, manages a portfolio of clients and develops …
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.